Thursday 21 June 2007

Spamr.com

I'm really intrigued by these services that let everyone shout to the world about who they are, where they are and what they're doing. There are a couple of well-known sites touting their wares on their front page in the form of a long list of user contributions that looks rather like my junk mail inbox.

"I'm starving. Having a hand full of pretzels and getting ready to dig into my salad."

We are very keen that MobiLuck is not used for spam, indesirable content and for stocking up our server with rubbish. I am much more concerned about the quality of the content. Although it's intriguing to see the sheer volume of activity going on with these other services, I expect that as the buzz calms people will start to realise whether it's a fad or a value add.

0 commentaires: